Monday, March 24, 2014

im thinking about a zodiac (scorpio) tattoo on my inner wrist?




BOOM BOOM


here's the inspiration:

http://tattoos-and-art.com/wp-content/gallery/scorpio-tattoos/star-sign-scorpio-tattoo-41835.jpg

i wouldn't get the flower designs along with it, just the "M" letter that would be small enough to fit on my left inner wrist. what do you think? is it too uncreative or a typical girl tattoo? is the wrist a good place to get it?



Answer
I would agree with you that zodiac symbols are "typical girl tattoos", but I also think they are awesome tattoos.
I also have a zodiac symbol on my inner wrist. It's the symbol for cancer and it's in blue and pink. It hurt a LOT! I have many tattoos and they all hurt but this one REALLY hurt.
I think you should go ahead and get it if you want it.

Tattoo Design Ideas ..?




Stupidity


I'm planning to get a tattoo on my foot, and I would like to hear some suggestions for unique design ideas.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.



Answer
Foot tattoos can really be sexy and interesting. If you were to get a tattoo, it should at least be something that represent a part of yourself...that would make it unique. If you are a girl, flowers, zodiac sign symbols, vines, stars etc would be fitting and you can always design them in a way that would reflect a part of you...there are a lot of variations for these designs and you can always ask your tattoo artist to add a personal touch to make it unique.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment