Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tattoo ideas for 16 year old girl?




Emma


so I'm 16 and my mom won't let me get my nose or Monroe pierced but she said I can get a tattoo (doesn't make too much sense to me) my cousin is a professional tattoo artist and will do it for me... I just don't know exactly what to get. I was thinking a cross on my wrist or a heart on my foot or something...but I'm not sure. any suggestions? something Girly. oh an I know a lot of people are going say that it should be something that means something to me and whatever...but please just give some suggestions? thanks


Answer
Tattoos don't have to have meanings or some trite bullshit about existential emotional symbolism. Think of things you like, and then get a custom design drawn out of that subject matter. "Girly" or not, this is you and it's your body, so why stick to socially constructed gender roles? Get what you want, not what you think is socially acceptable or "girly".

Inique Tattoos?




tangerine


I want a medium-smallish tattoo on my ankle, nothing ugly, I'm a girl, nothing I'd regret, but I can only think of stars, butterfly's, hearts etc..... I want different
***Unique***I mean.



Answer
You can look up some Celtic designs, they all have meanings behind them and are really pretty




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment