Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A good tattoo artist in dublin?

Q. I'm looking to get a tattoo on my arm above my wrist similar to this image > http://www.redfieldplugins.com/screenshots/MarilynMonroeL.jpg

does anybody know a good place to go in north dublin for a tattoo like this? an artist thats good at pin up girl tattoos? any suggestions would be great, thanks :)


Answer
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Aisv4axBqMHbbkGuaQp6C1MQxgt.;_ylv=3 ....

Can I get a tattoo with my parents permission?




ramona14


I'm turning 16 in the next couple of months, and have been wanting a tattoo for ages. Before you ask, yes I'm serious, I'm fully aware it will be on me for life and I still want it. My dad said when I was 18 it's fine, but I know he'd agree if it was possible for me to go with him when I turn 16. Oh, I'm from the UK. And I'd really like a definite answer, not just guesswork.


Answer
The UK generally operates on the same rules as most of America. No tattoo under 18 at all. When I was in Europe two years ago, one of the girls with us wanted to get a tattoo but was turned down because she wasn't 18 and even though her parents were willing to sign it still wasn't allowed. Just wait, two years isn't that long and then you don't have to ask permission. If he said 18 then wait till you are 18. Having to find a way to sway him isn't worth it. Be patient.

Ask artists in your area, most likely you will get turned away because of your age even if you could get your dad to sign for it. Any respectable artist knows that tattooing a minor is fishy and they do not want to tarnish their reputation. It never hurts to ask, just don't go looking for someone who WILL tattoo you now. That opens the door for many scary possibilities that shady artists are more likely to inflict.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment