Monday, April 28, 2014

Angel Wing Designs (for tattoos)?

Q. Does anyone know where to find angel wing designs for a tattoo? I've tried some websites that have galleries of designs, but they're always too vauge, anyone know where I can find just the wings? (I'm tired of searching thorugh pics of nudie angels lol)


Answer
Hi! I don't know of any galleries of angel wings specifically. however, I'm an artist and could work with you on designing something that would suit you. I think it really depends on size and where it's going to be too.

I don't know if Jasmine Becket-Griffith has any angels in her galleries (I know primarily she's a fairy girl but she may have some angels), and her website is strangeling.com.

I would be happy to help you if you'd like one designing just for you though and would consider it the ultimate compliment for my artwork to be used as tattoo reference material!

Failing that, speak to your tattoo artist as they will often have catalogues and may have done what you would like one someone before, or something similar ^_^

My email is missytetra@yahoo.co.uk if you need any more help!! Good luck!

Do you like this picture as a tattoo?




just a gir


I would like to get a tattoo, but do not know where. What do you think of these two pics and which one do you like better? I'm afraid of the pain!

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/BAJCHUSSpUR9aNpbvxy43I3kRkLPboftygLNDq73rmZDnxMPA0PEC*GADUrSD07VNx0Kd8rncOxCn9BEfdokF1jJnrTmaqj1/Moon_fairy.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/watchmecry2/Tattoo/fairy-tattoo-design-1-m.jpg



Answer
not really. ive seen too many girls with tattoos that look just like those. Maybe if you had it in a big scene, then it would be alright. but by itself, no




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment