Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I need tattoo advice?

Q. So I'm 17. Girl. I'm thinkin about my first tattoo. I don't want it to be big or too noticeable. So I was thinkin either rib cage, foot, or like kinda behind my ear but down a little. I don't want it to look trashy. What's the best place? What should I get? I'm trying to think of something sentimental.


Answer
First of all, you're too young to get tattooed. Second, behind the ear is the trashiest place a girl can get tattooed. Third, if you ask Yahoo Answers what design you should get permanently embedded in your skin, you are getting tattooed for all the wrong reasons.

Here's a tip for you. You clearly know absolutely nothing about tattooing so if you walk into a shop they will overcharge you.

Girls: What do you think about this tattoo?




fighter 11


I want to be a state trooper and when i get accepted (hopefully) I was thinking about getting a tattoo down my side rib cage. Girls what do u think about this? is it a turn on or does it look like im tring to show off?


http://www.chinese-tattoo.net/letter/death-before-dishonor.html

The tattoo means "Death before dishonor" witch is a merine corp saying but i think it applyes to my lifestyle.
I have an asian friend who i will ask what they say lol or her to write it for me...lol not that dumb
Bethany w, Everyone has a right to there opinion but if u dont have anything to contribute to my question dont post. Grow up a little. thanks.
I want it in asian because i cant fit it where i want it in english lol



Answer
I know very few girls who like chinese symbol tattoos, myself included. As someone already stated, they can be equated to tribal tattoos. I love tattoos. I especially love being able to understand the tattoo. What I mean is, I like to be able to read it. If you are clearly someone who is not Chinese, those symbols can mean very little to you. Unless of course you can speak and write fluently in Chinese. I really think you would appreciate having that tattooed in English. You future wife will too. I dated someone with Chinese symbols on his stomach. It was a huge turn off to be quite honest. You can create tons of designs that will fit the tattoo in the place desired. Since your future profession means so much to you, I suggest you do something to personalize the tattoo so that it will mean more to you than a few symbols. But hey, it is your body, if it is what you wish to do, you can certainly do it, right? Just think about it for a bit. I like the idea you have, but be more creative! Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment