Thursday, May 1, 2014

tattoos on girls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?




Tanya OH


honestly in a guys opinion, are tattoos on girls attractive or not? cuz i have 3 so far but they're all kinda small.. but i want this really big one like on my back going towards my ribs... whatcha think?


Answer
it all depends on the guy some guys like it like me and some think is not "lady like" i say screw them, tattoos are nice all depending on the design i want wings on my back plus others for a total of 8, girl as long is not on the face everything is ok in my eyes...

what is a nice tattoo design around a letter?

Q. I have a tattoo letter of my girl first initial and i planned on extending the tattoo but unsure what to get around it. the tattoo is located above my right ankle.


Answer
Filigree is nice, google it if you don't know what it is.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment