Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Inside of Wrist Tattoo?







What do you think of that placement, for girls? I want to get a feather, and am trying to decide where. Do you think a small feather on the inside of the wrist would look okay on a girl? Does anyone here have any inside of wrist tattoos?
I know for sure that I want a feather, and it would symbolize a lot to me. I'm a writer (quill), I named my first guitar Feather :), it symbolizes flight, etc. But I just can't decide where to put it!!
I figure that if I need to cover it, i could use a big bracelet or watch, or long sleeves.



Answer
Tattoos are supposed to be a sign of self creativity...but yes a feather on the inside of the wrist is a good idea, especially for a girl...sounds hot actually. Another place that's hot is behind the ear.

Wrist tattoo for a girl? Your opinion?




Anonymous


Hi,
So I'm thinking about getting a tattoo on my wrist. I would get the Jesus fish. (If you're not familiar with it, it's just a very simple fish looking symbol, haha). I'm a very strong Christian, and have worn one around my life my entire life. I would want it to be just quite small and in simple black ink.
Anyway, I'm not a typical tattoo wearer, if there is such a stereotype. I'm a very tiny (5'1" and slender) 18 year old girl... not exactly the tough type. But it's something sweet that has a lot of meaning..it's not like I'm tattooing a fire breathing dragon on my wrist (the opposite of my personality)

So what do you think? I'm becoming a marine biologist, which is a field very accepting of tattoos and piercings, but it would be very small, so it could be covered anyway.
Oh, and it'd be on the inside of my wrist. I don't know if people tattoo the outside of their wrist, but just to be clear. (:
*Also- I really don't want to hear people telling me I'm not a strong christian because I want a tattoo. Seriously, just don't.
And I already explained the job situation.
Just ignore the religious part and give your opinion on wrist tattoos.



Answer
I am a strong Christian. 51 years old and just got my first tattoo 3 weeks ago. It is a cross with Isaiah 53:5-6 referenced on it. Your choice of jobs should be ok for a small tattoo on your wrist, but I would still suggest a spot it could be more easily hidden.

But I really doubt your choice and placement would be a problem.

The tattoos that are referenced in Leviticus have nothing to do with the tattoos Christians get. It dealt with a culture that easily went back to it's pagan roots and worshiped idols and marked their bodies with images of idols.

Leviticus also tells us not to cut our hair and eat certain things. Man couldn't follow all the "laws" that is why Christ came and changed that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment