Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tattoo ideas?




rambabe24


i have a scar a inch above my belly button thats is 7 inches and goes across my stomach. Im turning 18 in two months and im planning on covering it up with a tattoo. I really dont have any ideas yet. I dont like anything emo looking. Im a really girly girly i like flowers but not too much flowers. thanks.


Answer
tattoo on belly? I don't think thats the best idea. just think what that would look like if you have kids and/or gain a lot of weight. I would say to get something to help to reduce the appearence of the scar and get a tattoo somewhere else!

tattoo idea?




Molly!


i am thinking of getting a tattoo to cover up a bad unfinished homemade tattoo. i am thinking of getting the word "disaster"on my inner wrist (above 3 scars i have from a not so lovely past.) what do you think? have any other ideas or anything you want to add?

thanks!=)



Answer
if you can imagine yourself having that tattoo when you have kids, grandkids, settle down in a career then get it. It brings across an interesting message.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment