Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Thigh tattoo ideas!? thanksss?




Madison D


Hey there!

I already have 3 tattoos, and im getting more...i want a tattoo on my upper outside thigh, but i cant think of what to get there.
All of my other tattoos have special meanings and etc, so for this tattoo im just going to do it because its "pretty" kinda thing lol
Here are my other tattoos
-2 kois on each side of my hip
-cherry blossoms on my lower back
-"my life ; my message" on my right rib

any ideas will help, i want something that will look good and not really random lol

thanks!



Answer
I think a geisha girl would look good on your thigh, if you want to go big. You can have the artist design it to fit in with the other Japanese style tattoos you have.
If you want to keep it smaller maybe a dragon that is simple in design, you can keep it feminine if you think dragons look too masculine and again, it would fit with your apparent japanese style.
Of coarse if you want something "pretty" just look around on the internet until you see something that is pretty to you and go with it.

Feminine / sissy tattoo desIgn?




marystoy_2


I am planning to get a tattoo to mark me as a sissy slave. We are not sure if we want to incorporate the slave part or just sissy. We are thinking inner thigh and something as simple as "sissy slave". Maybe the s would be formed as a whip and a pair of handcuffs hang from the e. Maybe pink, frilly script. Also thought of a pink heart with sissy or sissy slave inside. Maybe sissy girl. I am hoping someone has some good suggestions for a design or location. I would like it to not show normally but it is also pretty obvious I am a sissy from my hair, clothes and makeup so we are somewhat open as to location.


Answer
You can try http://www.createmytattoo.com . They have 4000+ artists that will create this tattoo for you. Also, CreateMyTattoo.com will help you research the tattoo designs you might have in mind. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment