Thursday, May 1, 2014

TATTOO: Accomplishment idea?




beenjammin


I'm looking to get my first tattoo and I want it to be meaningful and something that I won't regret. This girl i met had an amazing idea: she had a bare tree on her back and everytime she accomplished something-- she would add a leaf to symbolize that accomplished goal. I want something similar but as a dude I feel a tree is a little feminine (not to mention the fact that I wouldn't want to copy someone else's tattoo idea).

This there any societies that had specific tattoos for accomplishing something? I.E. Warriors being honored after a battle.

Ideally, I want something that flourishes and looks more impressive as I add to it. Any ideas? Thanks folks.



Answer
Tattoos are a very personal and permanent thing. Listen to others ideas, but always make sure that it reflects who you are and what YOU really want. As it's your body!

It's difficult to decide... What do you like? Are you a big guy, little guy, geeky guy, funny guy? It's hard to decide when you give little or no details. You'll want something special to YOU -- not guys in general.

If It was me I would have a fish bowl, and fill it with fish for each accomplishment. I am betting that sounds silly to you -- but one of my hobbies is aquarium keeping, so it works for me. However I would never do that.. Just because it would have to be a large tattoo, which I am not ready to commit to.

Some African tribes have tattoos for accomplishments.. More like things when you become a man you get a star on your chest, when you get married you get this.. It's not quite as choreographed as you would like I'm assuming.

I would suggest you pick something important to you.

However, an idea would be to have a rock tattoo'd on you (think cave writing) and then have cave writing ish things tattoo'd on as they happen...

Ideas are endless. If I were you I'd go see a tattoo artist and have them give you some suggestions. They can draw you something up (something unique and yours) and you may fall in love with it.

Any good finger tattoo ideas for a girl?




fdhs3509


whats a good female tattoo on your finger? not one of those knuckle tattoos that say something, just a small finger tattoo.


Answer
None, finger tattoos don't work. The skin regenerates itself to quickly to keep a tattoo there. Hands and Lips are similar. Parts of it will fade quickly, the detail often blurs and there are no cover up options once you don't like it anymore. Some people will tell you that it can be done, it can, the majority of people are unhappy with the results when it heals. In my opinion it is a waste of money to get tattooed if it will not work. What may be a cute idea quickly becomes a ugly mess that is with you forever.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment