Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cute tattoo ideas?? :3?




Kitty Kat


Getting a tattoo in three weeks for my birthday, i was gonna get small pink bows on my hips, but girls at school have them and i dont want to copy, i have one idea, a lacey garter with a bow around my thigh, but i'm not sure cos my mum said it can't be to big, any idea's, i want something cute :3 shanks.


Answer
Pft noone has given a serious answer T.T
Well, i'm getting my tattoo done tomorrow, and i designed mine myself, its a diamond, with a pink bow over lapping. You could get paw prints, a cupcake, a hello kitty face thing.
research google for more :D

Have you ever seen a good tribal butterfly tattoo?




inevoielas


I want a tribal butterfly for my daughter because butterflies hold a lot of meaning like new life, change and reincarnation for example. If I had a son, I would choose a phoenix but I thought a butterfly would be more for a girl. I don't want an actual butterfly, I want it tribal just so that it symbolizes a butterfly. And I want an ankh symbol for the body (middle part). I want the wings open. I'm thinking of getting this on my chest because it is so important, and having a surface piercing put in it with a diamond for her birth stone.

The problem is, I haven't seen any pictures of a tribal butterfly that I really like (especially not for a chest piece) but the idea I have in my head is beautiful and I can't draw to show a tattoo artist. And I'm not sure how I want the ankh to look either. Any pictures or suggestions for me to look at would be helpful, and opinions. Also, have you seen any tribal art with colour in it instead of just plain black? I wouldn't mind some colour in it, but I don't know how that would work.

I don't want the butterfly to be huge. It's going to be up higher in the middle of my chest just beneath the collar bone, and later on I'll think of things to add on the side.
Yes, I want the tribal art to be a little bit more delicate or just more space in between the black lines. And I want the lines ended in points. I don't like tribal art that is really round.



Answer
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=tribal+butterfly+tattoo&num=10&hl=en&sa=G&biw=1366&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=xR1bzt1-F-hVRM:&imgrefurl=http://www.cooltribaltattoo.com/picture-of-tribal-tattoos&docid=gpnD1t1qY-n-zM&imgurl=http://www.cooltribaltattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/tribal-butterfly-tattoo-design.jpg&w=360&h=302&ei=JsCcUI23FsPlrAfE24CoCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=842&vpy=293&dur=600&hovh=143&hovw=194&tx=115&ty=92&sig=108552458059215049002&page=4&tbnh=131&tbnw=185&start=79&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:63,s:20,i:349




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment