Saturday, May 17, 2014

Should pretty girls have tattoos?




Kezz


What's your opinion on really pretty girls with tattoos? I don't mean OTT tattoos like sleeves and everything but a tattoo every here and there


Answer
Personally I like them because no matter how pretty you are, small tattoos show individuality and can have great meanings connected with them. But, I would probably only have a small tatoo that I can hide so not everyone has to see it. Hope this helps

ideas on tattoos for girls, stars, flowers something pretty..?




mummy to a


I want my first tattoo on either my back or lower stomach(really low) to celebrate the birth of my first child. Nothing too big but something pretty and femine.
Any ideas, pics?



Answer
to KEWL CHICK A DEE!

When 80 yrs old... and you still have tattoos and piercings... its to remember your golden years as a youngen! Firstly,

something to remember your first child by! I would get maybe your childs inked footprints maybe! with his or her name! Or a butterfly or a flower would be pretty! Nautical stars with hot pink and black... LOL my fave colors... they are really nice too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment