Saturday, May 17, 2014

tattoo ideas for girls?




abby


I'm a girl and need ideas for a tattoo I want. Maybe something about love but I dont really want anything about my boyfriend too much. But hearts and girl stuff or sayings?

I want something maybbbbeee on my foot or behind the ear. But i like stuff on the back too.



Answer
I think that websites are a good place to start looking as they enable you to get ideas on designs/colours/patterns etc.

I would say though, don't rush into anything! But also don't let anyone tell you that you NEED to have some sort of hidden/special meaning behind your tattoo either - your first tattoo will always be special to you anyway because it is your first :)

I had my first one done on my foot and I love it!

behind the ear? any ideas?




civic_kell


okay so i was thinking about getting a tattoo behind my ear (yu know the cute little tattoos girls are getting behind their ears)... do any of yu have one? and if so do they hurt?? on a scale of 1-10 please,,, with 10 being the most painful! && can yu all think of any ideas of being the ear tattoos? thanks (:


Answer
You should get a tattoo that means something, because it's permanent. Your tattoo artist will appreciate it more and so will you. Give them your story, ask them for an original sketch or design, tell them what you want, and then get it. Don't just get a tramp stamp.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment