Saturday, May 17, 2014

Would this be a good tattoo idea?




Tina


I want to get this quote on my back "good vibes" And i was talking to one of my friends about it, and this one girl butts and and says "only people who smoke would should get that." She was really annoying. So my question is, is it a good tattoo idea to get? I've never smoked weed, but i'm also not against it. And this quote to me personally means to enjoy life and stop making it so complicated with unnecessary bullshit.


Answer
If the tattoo means something to you then it's a good idea. Don't worry about what other people think about it. It's on your body, not theirs. What you put on your body should have nothing to do with anyone else but you.

Help me pick a quote for my tattoo!?




.Tattoo


Okay. So I'm getting a tattoo today and I'm having a hard time deciding on a quote for it. These are a few of the ones I've thought of, that I've liked for quite some time.
- Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger.
- What's meant to be will always find its way.
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- Through every dark night, there's a bright day.
- Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
- The greatest loss is what dies inside us while still alive.

Please help me pick one! Or any other ideas are welcome too!!(:

--Thank you(:
Hahahaha, Brieanne, I already have 10 tattoos. I love them all and all are deeply meaningful to me. And mine don't look trashy. They look beautiful. But thanks for trying to sway my mind anyway, hun!!(:
James-- You don't have to wait for that question. I already know where it's gonna go. I've been wanting to get a tattoo in this place for a few years but just haven't done it yet. And I love all of those quotes. But I can't get them all. So I'm simply asking people for their opinions. I know it's ultimately my decision. But every one of those quotes holds a meaning to me. Otherwise I wouldn't be considering any of them. I'm just stumped. That's it. No need to get all butthurt over my question, lol.

Thanks to those of you who are actually answering my question. If you don't like tattoos, if you think tattoos are trashy or whatever, DON'T BE ANSWERING IN THE "TATTOOS" CATEGORY!! Nobody likes a Debbie Downer(:



Answer
Brieanne...girl, she didn't ask for your opinion on tattoos, shut it no one cares.

I love "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery", you should get that :)
I was actually thinking about getting that for my first tattoo, but I can't make up my mind haha
Bob Marley is amazing!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment