Monday, May 12, 2014

Stretch Marks?




honey


Hey girls, as a lot of us sadly experience the so nasty stretch marks.... I hate them and who don't? I use to be a little bigger than I am now, and after losing the weight I ended up with long, thick stretch marks in several areas, but especially the back of my legs, all that area is full, it's nasty!!! Have anyone tried something that actually disapeared the old white marks?
Maybe a remedy, an specific lotion brand or something, I'm so embarrased, I can't wear shorts and skirts like this, help please!!!



Answer
No girls! There is a product called Dermablend Leg and Body Cover. It is available at Dillards, Macy's and drugstores everywhere. It works for covering tattoos,spider veins, scars, bruises, and yes even stretch marks. You will need to "set" the makeup with powder so it won't rub off on your clothes as easily. For these and other tips go to www.missussmartypants.com and join. she has a group that is free on yahoo and her website (listed above) gives weekly advise on all of your clothing needs

Do you think I should get tattoos to cover the stretch marks on my shoulders, or just leave it?




Alexis


I'm a 5'11 girl and got them from a growth spurt when I was under 10. It's been there for 12 years and never went away. I have a tan skin tone so it's white and noticeable. Creams don't work. It's on both my shoulders and the sides of my arms.

Should I get a tattoo on each area to cover it? I'm 21. I HAVE NOT worn tank tops or t-shirts in the summer for over 10 years because of this. I always wear a sweater in the summer and people wonder why I cover up.
They aren't deep so they wouldn't affect the apperance of the tattoo. It looks bad tho. I've already tried the vitamin E in liquid, cream and capsule form. It doesn't work. :/ nothing works. Tanning won't work because I've tried it too.

I'm really leaning towards tattoos though...sorry guys. I've never been able to wear dresses either and it really bothers me. I want to feel good.



Answer
I wouldn't unless you REALLY want the tattoos and it's something you LOVE. I'm sure they're really not as bad as you make them out to be. In fact I guarantee your the only one it would bother if you decided to start wearing tank tops.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment