Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer Bucket List Ideas For Teenage Girls ?




Soccerluve


My friends and I are coming up with a summer bucket list because otherwise our summer will suck. We need realistic but really fun stuff PLEASE!(: And we're 15 & 16, so nothing like "get a tattoo" or "skydive" for this summer...! Lots and lots of ideas please!


Answer
i'll give you some that were on my list last year
1) (if one of you can drive) travel to a different city in the same day secretly..it was sooo fun
2) have a sleepover outside in a tent all night
3) kayak in a local river.
4)start a dance in a public place
5)dance in the pouring rain
6)watch the sun rise and set in the same day..it sounds boring but you find a lot of fun things to do
7)have a wild food fight
i can't remember the rest sorry! but i hope some of them help!

helllppp..tattoo ideas for a girl?




AngelaLynn


I want to get a tattoo..not sure of what or where exactly. I want it to symbolize something. Some ideas i have are..

something to do with my two sisters
something to do with overcoming obstacles in life
quotes or words would be okay?

I just want something meaningful, classy, and unique..

I want it to be somewhat small..and I'm open to ANY options.. i am open to suggestions. :)



Answer
flowers are beautiful pieces for tattoos. the thing about them, is that each flower has a significant meaning. i got a tiger lily on my hip because it represents strength and wealth. if you really love where you were born, you could get that state flower, etc etc.. here is a list of flower meanings.. if you google "flower meanings" you can find even more! hope this helped!

http://www.aboutflowers.com/flower-a-plant-information-and-photos/meanings-of-flowers.html

my tattoo i have is a tiger lily, and it represents strength and wealth..
im not wealthy, but i hope to be when i officially grow up! it represents my goals, and what i want in life. that way, every time i look at it, it pushes me to succeed and remember what im working so hard for :)

hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment