Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tattoo Ideas Please!?




putnam


I want to get a tattoo on my lower back. I want something that symbolizes my good side and my bad side. Maybe a pinup-style pair of girls (like good and bad) or a good and a bad old school sparrow (one on each side), but it has to look somewhat symmetrical and it must be girly, pretty, and colorful. Anyone have any ideas or designs I can peek at? Thanx!


Answer
You should get the pin-up girls, and to make them look more symmetrical have them sitting/standing back to back. This will also keep it more centered looking and keep the focus on your tattoo instead of the blank skin between them.
These pictures would look great!
http://www.planetbiker.com/shop/image.php?productid=16361
http://www.planetbiker.com/shop/image.php?productid=16358

Thigh tattoo ideas!? thanksss?




Madison D


Hey there!

I already have 3 tattoos, and im getting more...i want a tattoo on my upper outside thigh, but i cant think of what to get there.
All of my other tattoos have special meanings and etc, so for this tattoo im just going to do it because its "pretty" kinda thing lol
Here are my other tattoos
-2 kois on each side of my hip
-cherry blossoms on my lower back
-"my life ; my message" on my right rib

any ideas will help, i want something that will look good and not really random lol

thanks!



Answer
I think a geisha girl would look good on your thigh, if you want to go big. You can have the artist design it to fit in with the other Japanese style tattoos you have.
If you want to keep it smaller maybe a dragon that is simple in design, you can keep it feminine if you think dragons look too masculine and again, it would fit with your apparent japanese style.
Of coarse if you want something "pretty" just look around on the internet until you see something that is pretty to you and go with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment