Friday, May 23, 2014

Opinions on my tattoo idea?!?

Q. I have a long time to wait, considering I'm only 15
but on my 18th my mums paying for my tattoo, and I have an idea
On the back of my left shoulder I want a blue and yellow swallow like this
http://newkidonthehallway.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/21/swallow_tattoo_large.jpg

would that be a nice idea?
and also, should I have any writing with it?


Answer
It looks nice! I think it's cool and not trashy looking. Girls should be really careful about the location and design of they're tattoos, but I think both of your choices are great. About the writing, well probably in the 3 years left for you to get it done you will come up with more stuff to add to the design and you can decide if you want the writing or not. Cheers!

What does it represent when a girl has two swallows tattooed on her lower stomach just above the waist?




Evil


I know that a swallow means you will always find your way home and come back. What do the two mean on a girls stomach?


Answer
Swallow tattoo's have a variety of meanings.

They were first made popular by sailors, a sailor with two swallows had traveled 10,000 miles (one bird for each 5,000 miles). Swallows always return back to their home so it was said that swallows were a symbol that the sailor would one day return home.

If this girl isn't in the Navy then swallows also represent love and affection for family members and friends. Showing that this person is very loyal.

She probably just liked the way the design looked on her stomach so she decided to get the tattoo there. I would ask her if you are really that interested. I'm sure she'll tell you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment