Friday, May 23, 2014

Small Star Tattoos?




Amanda Jo


I will be 18 next month and I've thought about getting tattoos for a while now, a couple years really. I'm 5 foot 6 inches tall, weight 135 lbs., 34C up top, athletic body, and I have long dirty blonde hair. My nails are always black and I'm the type of girl that most people characterize just because of my navel piercing. Sorry, I just want you to have an idea of what I look like. So what's your opinion on me getting three small star tattoos on: my lower middle back, left inner wrist, and right hip? Should they be different colors? Different sizes? Also, what do you know about daith piercings? How much am I going to end up paying for this stuff??


Answer
Since you are only 18..I would go for the hip area..the back is out...due to the stars are going to be too small for such a big area. The wrist..one day you will regret it....when trying to get jobs or even married.....think about it before you mark your body. I would def. go for the hip area...

what are some tattoo ideas?

Q. i want to get a tattoo. i am thinking of a dragonfly one on my lower back. most of my friends when i tell them the idea they say tramp stamp. i am just thinking of tattoos and ideas

this is the one i have liked best so far...
http://www.naturalexpressions.org/AB_Dragonfly_2.jpg


Answer
I like the picture. It'll be small, and it's just black so overall it shouldn't take too long. Here's my opinion on "tramp stamps." Who decided that means a girl is a tramp? I mean, why there? It's an easy to hide but it can still be shown. Wouldn't a girl who has one near her hip that peaks out over her pants be worse? Or on her clevage? Anyway, let me get off my soapbox and just say you should get the tattoo where you would like it the best and not worry about what everyone else considers it to be. So what if it's "popular"; it's not like you're going to find a place that no one has tattooed on before. And with that, I wish you good luck. If it is going on your lower back, I'd add some cute little wavy lines going out each side, but that's just me, and it's cute either way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment