Saturday, May 24, 2014

Tattoos? Where? Pain? Ideas or designs for girls?




Tyffanie K


So i am going to get my first tattoo next week im very excited but i cant make up my mind. I want the tattoo somewhere i can see it.. and could possible cover it up if necessary. but i am thinking about putting on my wrist.. chest.. i dont know just somewhere i can see it. and those who have tattoos how much pain did you feel in the spot you chose. also i like peace signs, hearts, flowers, butterflys. i just want something colorful. Thanks for helping.


Answer
i got my first tattoo a few weeks ago;;i got a heart shaped lady bug on my big toe cuz i wanted it to be sumwhere i can hide it but also show it off since its hot in ga most of the time i wear flip flops so u see it ;;it hurt pretty bad only cause the skin is thinner on ur toe n the bone is right there;;but tattoos on the foot hurt lol i mean it wasn't like i was dying it just hurt but not the whole time mostly just the shadding;;well good luck

Tattoo placement question?




Kaitlyn


http://www.yusrablog.com/tattoos/more-stunning-infinity-tattoo-designs-for-girls/attachment/infinito/

Left hip area is where I would want it, red or hot pink flowers probably.
I am not very tall, (5'0,)
Not sure how the tattoo would look on my hip. Should I make it smaller, and where on the hip would it look good, higher or lower, what's the beat place for it, when I have a baby. Any info would be great



Answer
If you get a tattoo on your hip (being a girl) when you get pregnant or if you get bigger in the future it may stretch it or you may get stretch marks threw the tattoo. That happened to my sister. My advise get it smaller and higher up or put on a place that wont stretch or get bigger like your upper back or feet or neck or hands etc.
Hope this helped some!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment