Saturday, May 24, 2014

What do you think of TATTOOS and INTIMATE PIERCINGS on WOMEN and GIRLS?




smiling sa


The best permanent enhancement for a woman's body is NO enhancement at all. Tatts especially, no matter how "good" they may be, are like taking a can of spray paint to the Mona Lisa. If I found out a woman I was dating had tatts, or piercings under her clothes (except a pierced navel), I'd probably ditch her. How about you?
Oops, if it isn't clear enough, let me emphasize: the above is only my own opinion.



Answer
I have thought about getting a tattoo, I even know what I would get if I did (a cool Latin phrase that used to be an ancient family motto). That being said, I will most likely never get one done. I had an incredible great-grandfather who had numerous tattoos all over his chest.... if you're looking for something that will make you reconsider a tattoo, look no further then the chest of a 90yr old man. A tattoo might look great now but I can't help imagining that same tattoo in 30-40 yrs, ugh!
So, I'm with you on this one - nothing is as beautiful as natural skin and this applies to guys as well as girls.

What are some traditional/common tattoo phrases?




eyeballmou


Like "Live Free or Die" or something. Common tattoos like that
Actually, I am drawing up some flash art spoofing traditional phrases and adding dessert/snack food references. My roommate now has a brand spankin new "SEMPER PIE" tattoo and I am contemplating "LIVE FREE OR PIE" or perhaps "SERIAL CREPIST" although that one is a little... weird.



Answer
live, laugh, love

laugh now, cry later

i'm the strongest girl i know

believe

carpe diem




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment