Saturday, May 24, 2014

Quote Tattoo placements?




julia


I want tattoos sooo bad! I already have ideas of what I want. First I want "Stay Strong" on the outside of my right foot. Then I also want the quote "Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten" somewhere. It's a long quote and I don't know where it would look best. I thought about getting it across the back of my shoulders but would it be too long for that? Also I want "the flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all" and I have no idea where to get that one either! Also I am a girl if that helps with placement. And I do understand that tattoos are forever, that's why all these quotes have deeper meanings to me and I'd never regret getting it. Thank you for your help!


Answer
I really like your choices first off ;)

i personally really like wrist quotes, maybe you should consider that?
Maybe on your neck?

For tattoos, they stay with you forever, so you want something that means a lot to you. I like quotes for books that i love. for example, "If we burn, you burn with us" from the Hunger Games Mockingjay. I dunno why, i just find it so powerful!

Beatles tattoo idea!?




Em


I want the tattoo "tomorrow may rain do I'll follow the sun" and a sunshine next to it with the middle of the sun being a peace sign. I love foot tattoos but I feel like this would be too crowded on my foot. Where else would this look good on a girl?


Answer
You could get the quote on one foot and the sun on the other




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment