Monday, May 19, 2014

what are some creative, cute & meaningful first tattoo ideas?




Josselyn


I'm a 16 year old girl & I'm getting my first tattoo next week. I'm planning on either getting it on my back, behind my left shoulder or on my wrist. I need some creative ideas for a small tattoo. A cute quote or something that has meaning behind it. Please help me. Btw, don't sit there & tell me I'm too young because I'm not, I looked it up :) please just give me ideas. Thank you!


Answer
What's meaningful to me may not be meaningful at all to you. I could sit here and give you a bunch of generic sayings ans whatnot that a million people already have, but I'm not going to. What are some things that are meaningful to YOU? Things you love. Words you live by. Any idea can be made into a tattoo.

what are some couple tattoo ideas?




~Sour S





Answer
I saw the cutest couple tattoo ever the other day.. the girl had a quote about love and a heart that looked like a puzzle but one of the pieces was missing. the guy had the same tattoo and the missing puzzle piece.. I thought that was ADORABLE :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment