Wednesday, May 21, 2014

tattoos????

Q. Do you like girls or guys withe tattoos? I dont mind them.


Answer
I have tattoos and I also find tattoos on women very attractive. but, if you plan on getting one stay away form the tramp stamp (lower back) that is getting pretty old. Also don't get a tattoo for the sake of getting one, make sure you like the design you will have it for the rest of your life. Personally I designed both of my own and I'm very happy with the way they came out & I'm in the process of designing a couple more.

whats the sexiest place/type of tattoo a girl can have?




Makeba L


what area and design guys do you think is hottest? colored? black and white? etc.


Answer
Of course everyone has their own opinion on this... But tiny "I barely want a tattoo" tattoos, trying-too-hard-to-be-sexy tattoos, tribals etc, are common as dirt, and usually worn by boring, unoriginal people. And I don't find those kind of people sexy. Of course there are people who find lower back tribal/butterfly/star pieces sexy, they probably think all boring stereotypical 'sexy' things are.
There's always a place in the world for playboy bunny tattoos - a big warning sign that the wearer is a huge moron.

I like big, well done and interesting work, on people with the looks to pull it off! The placement doesn't matter as long as it suits the artwork. Gotta laugh at guys intimidated enough by women who can sit through more tattoo hours then them, to call them butch :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment