Monday, October 7, 2013

Half sleeve ideas for a female?

tattoo designs for girls half sleeve on tattoo on the back upper, artistic phoenix back tattoo design ...
tattoo designs for girls half sleeve image



Cali All D


I have four tattoos so far. Recently I got my left rib/hip done. And the others are on the back of each shoulder blade and in the middle near my neck. I'm a petite girl and my arms are small. I'm a very bright, color, goofy kind of girl.

Any suggestions for a half sleeve?

I am also into that whole Frankenstein scene.

Thanks!



Answer
On girls half sleeves of "girly" stuff always looks hott...so maybe a rose half sleeve in bright vibrant colors like you said you are a vibrant person...If you go to a very good tattoo artist im sure he could design something great for you..In my opinion the frakenstein scene is not that sexy on a female but maybe you dont care about all that..also check out google images thats always a great place to start...

can someone help me with some tattoo price info?




B


i am trying to get a price range for a half sleeve tattoo. can someone post a picture of a half sleeve tattoo with a good bit of detail and let me know how much it cost?


Answer
Tattoos are expensive. save up around $1000 if you want a really good one that you wont regret and have to spend more money to get covered later.
One like this: http://tattoosforgirls.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/84-tattoos-for-girls-tattoos-designs-half-sleeve-tattoo.jpg costs $600-$800
One more detailed and colorful like this: http://www.ratemyink.com/images/ul/478/Japanese-Tiger-Half-sleeve-tattoo-47852.jpeg is $1000-$2000 and will take two or three months to complete.
When I turned 18 I got a 3 inch treble clef behind my ear. I spent $60 on it and it looks like a prison tat. Next week I'm getting it covered for about $500 maybe more.

Just save up your money and go to a good place and work with your tattooist to get started on your sleeve. Have fun :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment