Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What do I need to be a certified tattoo artist? Training, college, liscences, etc. Actually doing it or design

gun tattoos designs for girls on ... %20For%20Girls%20Tumblr%201 Hip Quote Tattoos For Girls Tumblr
gun tattoos designs for girls image



rezruf


I generally have wanted to do game graphics and programming. However a recent thought has struck me. I seen one girl in college that wanted to be a tattoo artist and recently the idea struck me that it might be a neat thing to do. I just want to know what I have to put into it and what I could get out of it.


Answer
you really dont need anything.. all you need is great artistic ability... lots of tattoos.. a chill attitude and an artist to take you in as an apprentice..
Generally apprenticeship is 1 year.. there is NO PAY.. and you cannot tattoo ANYTHING for 6 months.. that means done get your own gun..
Just get to know some of your local artists.. Once you are on good terms, ask about apprenticeship.. If the first says No.. go to another.. They always need apprentices.. and depending on where you live.. there may be a good stock of tattoo shops!

Best of luck!

What do gun tattoos represent when on girls abdomen?




Meowllo


Ex: http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&tab=wi&q=gun%20tattoo%20on%20women&sa=N&biw=320&bih=416#i=5


Answer
The link doesn't work - just takes me to the google homepage.

It doesn't really mean anything - just that it's what the girl wanted done, and where she wanted it done. Not all people put a large amount of thought and sentiment into their tattoos, and that will be their burden later in life.
But it's also not anyone's place to speculate what an individual's tattoo means. If they wanted the world to know, they would make it known. I don't tell everyone what my tattoos mean, because a lot of them are deeply personal and carry painful memories. That said, I'm not an idiot who gets guns on my abdomen. I get custom designs - drawn either by myself, my husband, or my tattoo artist - and each little detail, and the placement of the tattoo tie into the sybolism of it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment