Sunday, October 6, 2013

What do you think of this tattoo quote?

tattoos for girls with quotes on Quote%20Tattoos%20For%20Girls 09 Quote Tattoos For Girls 09
tattoos for girls with quotes image



Aybaby


What do you think of this tattoo quote? "the pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow"
I really want something to represent going to struggles in life. Maybe a symbol or quote. So if you have any ideas let me know. I don't want something that every girl gets , and is so basic.
Whats is ur opinion on it. I really want to think about it before i get it. And do u think hip would be a good location? Thanks!



Answer
I love it. Anything that jerks at your heart strings when you read a script makes for a great tattoo. All of mine represent the struggles I've overcome & it gives you a sense of pride. I would put it on a shoulder blade or wrapped around your hip bone. You could get something shorter like "Fighter" or "Survivor". Angel wings, an arrow, an anchor, things like that represent hope, the future, or memories of the things that weighed you down. Smaller things like that would be adorable on the ankle or even behind the ear where your hair can cover it or you can show it off when throwing your hair up.

What are some unique tattoo designs for girls?




Lauren


Im trying to think of something I would like for my next tattoo, but dont want the usual that girls get aka butterflies, flowers, hearts etc. I want something different that will be unique. I would design something myself but cant draw for shit! Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks


Answer
A dove? A phrase, song lyrics, word or quote? Palm tree? Tiger? Elephant? An abstract pattern? Pearl in its original oyster? SpongeBob? Strawberry? Yeah, just brainstorming =] â¥




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment