Friday, October 11, 2013

im getting a tattoo on my forearm and i live in a somewhat conservative town?

tattoos for girls on forearm on arm finger tattoo what to say about this tattoo
tattoos for girls on forearm image



peeps you


id like to think up some clever things to say to people who make remarks of my tattoo (its a non offensive design) . like if and when a lady says "what on earth pocessed you to get that" or general snobbery because theres alot of rich old turds here. i want to reply stuff that will make them think.


Answer
Well it depends on what that tattoo is for or symbolizes?

But if you get a tattoo that is really nice/attractive and will always look good. (not just for 4-5 years)
A good one is:
"well, in life almost nothing is permanent. I want to have something that will stay with me for the rest of my life, unchanging, forever the same"

"The human body is said to be a work of art. I like to add my own touch"

"How many people have you seen with this tattoo?" to which the snob shall reply "none" and you shall say "exactly"

"Just to annoy you..."

"It is my gang sign, want to join?" ^_^

"It means something to me, it is special"

"It will make it a nice way for people to remember me" (oh remember the girl with the pretty tattoo?)

Hope that helps (:



:D

How bad does a tattoo in general hurt?




Elizabeth


I'm getting quite a large tattoo on my forearm, and I'm quite nervous.

It's going to have a lot of detail and a lot of color.

+ it's over a scar.

How bad do you think it will hurt?



Answer
um, i have a tattoo, right belew my boob, and one on my foot,
the one on my foot felt like a knife on a sunburn, while the one under my boob, was more like a knife.
im a girl though, and i barely have any pain tolerance hahaha.!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment