Sunday, October 6, 2013

What are some good books for a teenage girl?

tattoos for girls under belly on Belly Button Rings For The First Time Belly Button Piercings | Belly ...
tattoos for girls under belly image
Q. My friend's birthday is coming up soon - she'll be 14. I was considering getting her a book of some kind as well as something else but I'm not sure exactly what to buy. She's quite quirky, and she likes quite meaningful books. She pretty much loves to read and she's read a lot of the books around! Any suggestions that you thought were good? :]
Thank you.


Answer
These are some of my favorites.
You can go onto www.goodreads.com to find the summaries of all these books!

Cassandra Clare
- City of Bones
- City of Ashes
- City of Glass
-The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel

Richelle Mead
- Vampire Academy
- Frostbite
- Shadow Kiss
- Blood Promise
- Spirit Bound
- The Last Sacrifice

L.A. Meyer
- Bloody Jack
- Curse of the Blue Tattoo
- Under the Jolly Roger
- In the Belly of the Bloodhound
- Mississippi Jack
- My Bonny Light Horseman
- Rapture of the Deep
- Wake of the Lorelei Lee

Anna Gobersen
- The Luxe
- Rumors
- Envy
- Splendor

Julia Golding
- The Diamond of Durry Lane
- Cat Among the Pigeons
- Den of Thieves
- Cat O' Nine Tails
- Black Heart of Jamaica
( new series now)
- Secret of the Sirens
- The Gorgons Gaze
- Mines of the Minotaur
- The Chimera's Curse

Frewin Jones
- The Faire Path
- The Lost Queen
- The Sorcerer King
- The Immortal Realm
- The Enchanted Quest
- The Charmed Return

Rick Riordan
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians; The Lightning Thief
- Sea of Monsters
- The Titans Curse
- The Battle of the Labyrinth
- The Last Olympian
(new series)
- The Kane Chronicles; The Red Pyramid

Melissa De La Cruz
- Blue Bloods
- Masquerade
- Revelations
- The Van Allen Legacy
- Misguided Angle
- My Bloody Valentine

** Now for random titles**
- The Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
- Vixen by Jillian Larkin
- The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper
- Academy 7 by Anne Osterland
- Aurelia by Anne Osterland
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
- Once Dead Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
- Stolen: A Letter To My Captor by Lucy Christoper
- Deception by Lee Nichols
- Siren by Trica Rayburn

There are some titles! Hope this helped!!!

How to convince my mom into letting me get a tongue piercing?




heather


im 16, i really want my tongue pierced. i already asked my mom into getting one and its a flat out NO. she thinks they are trashy and gross and its 'not sanitary'. she told me that i could get my belly button done... 1: belly buttons are gross. they collect lint and dead skin 2: i lay on my stomach. and 3: I WANT MY TONGUE DONE blah!
anyway; ive tried to talk to her about it but its still a no and she wont even converse about it. i have my nose pierced, and 2 holes in my ear lobes. but then again,, she said i can get a first tattoo if all my grades are a 75 or higher when school ends. WHAT?? like hello?!?!! tattoos are the perminenet things piercings arent!! ugh -_____-
ive looked up pros and cons from ppl who have it done and what is best and what is worst about it. how do i convince my mom??!

BTW if ur going to comment stupid ass answers like "dont suck too many p******, or if ur a lezbo lets meet up" like no gtfo i want a legit answer.



Answer
I wanted my belly button pierced for my 16th birthday and there was no way my mom wasn't going to let me. So I had to wait until I was 18, and on my 18th birthday I got it pierced and not even a month later I got my tongue pierced. If you can't get it now its really not the end of the world just wait until you are 18. And I'm sorry but a tongue piercings looks trashy on girls who are under 18 anyways. Just wait trust me you won't die and it will be worth the wait.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment