Thursday, October 10, 2013

I want to get a tattoo on the back of my neck and on my wrist. Any Suggestions?

star tattoos for girls neck on Stylish Front Neck Tattoos Designs For Girls 2013 | Rising Fashions
star tattoos for girls neck image



Sukie


I already know what I want to get on my shoulder blade but I still have yet to decide what to get on my wrist or back of my neck, Any suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks a bunch. ~Sukie


Answer
weather it is your neck or wrist DON'T write your name. is stupid. do something very artsy!

i remember i saw a show about a girl getting a tatto on her back but like were her neck is almost. anyway she had a penny and wings drawn to the penny. it is said that when you find a penny on the floor with the head up it means an angel is there to protect you.

if you dont like that you can do a cool star, an angel, a picture of your mom or someone you love. :) ( not a boyfreind!)

What do you think about matching tattoos?




xion


My girlfriend and I are getting matching tattoos. They are going to be side tattoos. I am going to have her name in script and with stars from my back, onto my side, and back up to my neck. She is going to have matching stars in a similar pattern. They will match up when we are together. Do you think it will look good or do you have any other designs?


Answer
I agree with not getting her name and she shouldn't get yours either. Matching is fine as long as it's something that you'd both like whether or not you were together. IF you ever get a girls name tattooed on yourself...I would at the very least wait until its the girl you are married to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment