Thursday, October 10, 2013

How do I convince my mom to let me get my tongue pierced?

tattoos for girls for their mom on Ideas for name tattoos-names of tattoos | Tattoo designs
tattoos for girls for their mom image



any1_4wish


Yesterday I was telling my mom that I want to get my cartilidge pierced, or my tongue pierced. She said cartlidge was okay, but there was no way I would be allowed to get my tongue pierced while I was living at home. The tongue piercing was the one I wanted most. I'm 20, technically I don't need her permission. But knowing her, if I do it she will find way to make my life miserable. I told her that it takes less time to heal, and that really no one can even see it unless you show them. I asked about a tattoo, and she said she thinks girls with tattoos look cheap and trashy. I really want my tongue pierced, how can I get her to say yes?


Answer
Get her some factual information about it and ask her to read it. You could also tell her about someone she respects that has their tongue pierced, if you can think of anyone. Don't nag about it, but keep bringing it up every week or so, so she knows it's not just a whim, but you really want it.
I think it's great that you don't want to go against your mom :-)

For a first tattoo on a girl where is a good place to put it?




Alicia S


I want to get a tattoo. It is a heart with a ribbon. I don't know where to put it. I want it somewhere where I can hide it easily if needed, but if I want to show it off I can. I think that the upper part of the arm is a little too manly. Please help!


Answer
dont you hate it when people answer with stupid answers such as the one that someone gave you? yuk. anyway, i have a heart with a ribbon that says mom and dad, and it has a halo. it is on my ankle, and i love it! you can only hide it with high socks or pants, but i adore mine! hmm... maybe your shoulder blade? or your hip if its small enough? or if you dont wear alotta low cut shirts, on your chest area. but dont forget to take into consideration what it might look like when youre older. never forget to plan strategically :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment