Saturday, October 12, 2013

Is there any other way to remove tattoos besides taking off the skin?

tattoos for girls ideas on Rib tattoos were not very popular just because of pain factor.
tattoos for girls ideas image



chowda


I have a regrettable tattoo. It was for a girl. Bad idea...lesson learned. Now I want it off. Please help me!!
I have heard about this wrecking balm. Does it actually work? If not, do u have any tips I should know before going into laser surgery?



Answer
It has to be removed by a laser conducted by a licensed dermatologist. 3-4 treatments depending on the size and ink colors and costs quite bit. 14 yrs ago it cost $250 a treatment for my daughter.
Call or go to several dermatologists that have experience in tatoo removal to compare services and prices.

What is good tattoo ideas I can get and were?




babs_younc


I want to get two tattoos!! I want one for both my kids together i have a boy and girl but i want there names and birthyear on it somewhere. And the other i want to get is something with my husbands name Im pretty sure i know what i want to get for this one but i want to see what other ideas are out there that i might like better. Im really having a hard time with the one for my kids i dont really know what to get to go with a boy and girl. Any ideas?


Answer
how about getting their baby footprints tattooed somewhere, with their names and birth dates wrapped around their footprints.

though i always suggest that you should come up with the ideas for tattoos yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment