Friday, December 27, 2013

Advice on a tattoo I should get?

tattoo designs for girls and meanings on Hot Tattoos for Girls
tattoo designs for girls and meanings image



April S


Ideas in what I am interested in:
- a red heart
- ankh symbol
- butterfly
- daisy
- sunflower

I have some ideas on location also, but I would like to hear peoples opinions.

These tattoo's all have really important personal meanings to them. It would be long to explain them.

*Also no tramp stamps or in really visible places.

Which one you would want, or want on a girl, and where?



Answer
All of your ideas are fairly typical tattoo designs. You may like the idea of that which is great. But how about you combine them to come up with something a little more unusual? You'll probably hate this but here's one example of many of how you could approach it. (I'm bored!)
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6531/daisyankhetc.jpg
If you went with something like that, I think central upper back right under the neck, or back of your lower leg a couple of inches above the achilles tendon would look nice.

Looking for tattoo meanings?




xdespairfa


I'm looking for tattoo designs that signify change.

Long story short, I've lost a ton of weight, and feel like I'm really starting to get out there and live my life. I've always wanted a tattoo and I'm looking for something that stands for change or something along those lines.



Answer
Haha, you just lost a lot of weight and probably made yourself look better. Now you are going to go scar your skin with a bunch of crap. Just go be a fatass. Tattoos have no positive meanings.

*That's the way to find a meaningful tattoo isn't it Elizabeth? Google and look at how other people have branded themselves. Listen question girl, don't scar your skin. I can't say for sure but I'd bet there is a negative reason for you wanting this. Maybe societal pressure because tons of people get tattoos and pretend they mean something. They don't. They show poor personality and a weakness of character. You might be kind of giddy just because you lost weight. Don't screw up by branding yourself like a stupid cow.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment