Friday, December 27, 2013

Opinion, what do guys think about tattoos and piercings on girls?

tattoos for girls full body on Traditional Maori Tattoos | Tattoo Designs, Tribe Tattooing, Ta Moko
tattoos for girls full body image



Yasmine


Basically I'm really into tattoos and piercings! I would eventually love to get a tattoo sleeve and I've got my nipples pierced. My boyfriend loves it all but I just wanted to know what other guys think about it all?
Thanks!



Answer
I know I'm not a guy, but I'll answer anyway. As a girl who has multiple piercings, including 3 on my face (septum, medusa and bridge), tattoo on my shoulder and a half sleeve on my arm (slowly working up to a full sleeve), from my experience most guys like it. You'll definitely draw a lot of attention to yourself, so if you don't mind being constantly asked 'did that hurt?' blah blah blah, then go for it. I've found that the majority of men I meet like it, or at least appreciate it. It's definitely an interesting conversation starter with other tattoo enthusiasts.
I'd suggest to not worry too much about what other people think. Some people love tattoos, some people hate them. You might get funny looks sometimes, I have before. But it's useful though, if I get funny looks or comments, I can immediately suss out the people who will judge you by your cover, rather than who you really are. And I don't really have time for people like that. At the end of the day, it's your body, do with it what you like.

Why does a tattoo have to have meaning?




Lyn Elizab


Why do people always say don't get a tattoo unless it's meaning full? I mean who cares, it's on your body. I'm just curious what other people think that do have tattoos. I have 8 and none of them have meaning besides i really like them.


Answer
Hey - im a girl with a lot of tattoos and the I've drawn all of my own and all of spiritual nature. I CHOSE to have mine be meaningful because i love telling the stories behind them. People ask me all the time about them and it feels great to say what they mean to me. My life is written on my body and im proud of that.
I truely believe you should get whatever damn tattoo you want, wherever you want, whenever you want. The whole point of having them in the first place is to be an individual and be able to look in the mirror and be proud of what you see. If you are comfortable in saying "No real meaning, i just loved the picture" - THEN WHO THE HELL CARES!!!??? Its your body and you are going to die with it. You have only one chance to do it YOUR way.... so make sure you ALWAYS do it your way... It would be a complete hypocrisy to the individualism of body modification if you were to change your mind just because someone else said it "should" mean something. Wear it loud and proud... dont ever be ashamed of what you've got. Its there for YOUR life, no one elses....
p.s. of course it means something to you in some way, its on your body.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment