Friday, December 27, 2013

I'm thinking about getting a small tattoo, what should I get and where should I get it?

small tattoos for girls music on hip38 Hip Tattoo Design 38
small tattoos for girls music image



Stephannie


Im a girl and I like animals and music, I want a small tattoo, is there any sites where I can see other tattoos and maybe get an idea of what I want?


Answer
Aww cute kitten, reminds me of a kitty I had. You could put that any where you want. A popular place to put small tattoos is on the under side of the wrist. There are lots of tattoo sites out there put what your looking for into a search engine like Google. Tattoojohnny is a good place to start.

What is a good idea for a small back neck tattoo?




crazyduck


I know its my tattoo and i shouldn't be asking but i just need ideas. Im planning to get EXOUDUS18:11 on the back of my neck but i think it'll look like thats my name or im like a robot. Is this a good tattoo to get? If not what would you get?(i want something religous or something that describes a bright possitive person)


Answer
girls: flower butterfly heart music note boys: skull hockey number hockey team sign or just something your interrested in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment