Thursday, December 26, 2013

What do you think about a 16 year old girl getting a tattoo?

tattoo designs for girls lower hip on Tattoo you, Netters - Brainiac
tattoo designs for girls lower hip image



donth8


I'm not like a rebel child AT ALL, but i think they're adorable!

I would never get anything large - but I'd love a little design on my lower left tummy by my hip bone, or a little butterfly design on my lower back.

(My guy friends say that when a girl has a tattoo on her lower back it's a Tramp Stamp. But i disagree, I think they're cute. Thoughts about this as well?)



Answer
I got one when I was 15 and I regret it now, 11 years later. I would wait if I were you... once you decide exactly what you want and where you want it, give it a year. Then if a year passes and you still want it, get it. If a year passes and you don't want it, then you saved yourself some regret! :)

Where to put temp tattoo for special occasion?




MotoGirl


Where is the sexiest place to put a tattoo on a woman's body. Would like to get a temporary tattoo for a special occasion (for my man.) What designs are really sexy? Ideas please -- since it'll be temp, over the top is fine.


Answer
I would go for somewhere hidden from public view, like low on your hip, or maybe on your chest underneath your bra. As for tattoo ideas, you could go with the traditional rose or butterfly. Or you could do a pin-up girl, but I'd put that on your thigh or ribs for maximum inpact.

Since it's temp, and it sounds like you don't have any real ones, anything will be a shock when he comes across it.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment