Sunday, December 22, 2013

What way should an inner wrist tattoo be facing?

tattoos for girls hands and wrists on Cute Wrist Tattoos - Tattoo world
tattoos for girls hands and wrists image



Brooklyn B


I'm going to get my tattoo on my inner wrist on Saturday and wandering which way it should face. Like, should the writing be facing me or the person opposite of me. This question never really crossed my mine until I saw a girl and she had her writing facing out. I like the idea of others reading it without breaking their necks, but I would also like to read it without breaking my wrist.


Answer
Ah, this is a serious point of debate among some people. I think that if it's all the way up towards your hand, it should be right side up when you're holding your arm up and looking at your wrist. If it's more on your forearm, it should be right side up when your arm is hanging down at your side.

Make sense?

Why do people get tattoos and peircings?




zxq


Does it have to do with society,personality,different views on beauty, genes,etc. I can understand if its a cool tattoo or an ear piercing for girls. I know that I can hate em, but as long as don't say anything mean I can get along with people who get em.


Answer
I have four piercings and one (going to change to two soon) tattoo. As for piercings... I love the way they look. I think it adds personality and beauty. You get to pretty much accentuate the features you like.

Tattoos, on the other hand, are more meaning than anything. The one I have is a butterfly on the inside of my wrist. For me it represents freedom, it's purple for gay rights, and I have it over the scars from where I used to cut to say that I'm done with that and not going back there ever again.

The other tattoo I'm planning on getting is to represent my little sisters. There's a big age gap between me and them (I'm turning 18 in a few days and one of my little sisters is 5 and the other is 3) so even though I won't be here all the time and I'll be off doing my own thing a lot I'll still be thinking about them.

There are some people that get tattoos for stupid reasons (they think it looks 'cool' at the time, someone pressured them into it, etc) but for most people they have real meaning behind it.

I hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment