Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What are some good tatoo design ideas for a 12 year old girl?

gun tattoos designs for girls on Tattoos for girls new design 2012 - Tattoos - Zimbio
gun tattoos designs for girls image



me


I want a cute and feminine tattoo, but i also want it pretty small. also, where should i get it?


Answer
No one in there right mind will give you a tattoo at 12. If you get it that young it will be all faded and look crappy when you get older because your body is still growing. my step mom got one when she was 15 of a rose on her boob and she hates it now and wishes shed never gotten it. my little brother got one of a yin yang on his arm when he was 14 and now it looks sooo tiny on his big arm. they were both not done at a tattoo shop just with a friends tattoo gun. they will not look good. they will look like jailhouse tattoos.

What do I need to be a certified tattoo artist? Training, college, liscences, etc. Actually doing it or design




rezruf


I generally have wanted to do game graphics and programming. However a recent thought has struck me. I seen one girl in college that wanted to be a tattoo artist and recently the idea struck me that it might be a neat thing to do. I just want to know what I have to put into it and what I could get out of it.


Answer
you really dont need anything.. all you need is great artistic ability... lots of tattoos.. a chill attitude and an artist to take you in as an apprentice..
Generally apprenticeship is 1 year.. there is NO PAY.. and you cannot tattoo ANYTHING for 6 months.. that means done get your own gun..
Just get to know some of your local artists.. Once you are on good terms, ask about apprenticeship.. If the first says No.. go to another.. They always need apprentices.. and depending on where you live.. there may be a good stock of tattoo shops!

Best of luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment