Sunday, December 22, 2013

What tattoos did soliders get during W.W.2?

eagle tattoo design for girls on Eagle Tattoos
eagle tattoo design for girls image



1


What designs were popular back then?
Somehow I have a hard time beliving that. If you are try to make a joke sorry it wasent funny.
ie like battalion symbols etc...

Pin-Ups they were horny buggers eh LOL
Cool I know a veten he has a pin-up and a anchor. Though they are now kinda faded.

The eagle sounds cool.
The bulldog with that hat is known as a "Devil Dog"



Answer
During the 1940's and 1950's "time marking" tattoos became very popular. The most popular war tattoo among war veterans was known as the "pledge" tattoo. The pledge tattoo consisted of their unit, military division and an American eagle. These tattoos represented the dedication of the soldiers.Also the now traditional rose & banner inscribed with a sweetheart's name, the pretty pin-up girl, sailing ships, or the simple inscription "Mom" became widely popular during this time. Sailor Jerry style tattoos were popular during that time as well. Type sailor jerry into google and you can see some vintage tattoo flash

whats the most tattoo's a girl should have?




kalelmark


my girl friend want her 6th
they will be all hidden for jobs
anyone out there have 5 or more if yes what do you have and what attracted you to these



Answer
I have 7 tats..

one tat is of a butterfly with the puerto rican colors that I designed with 4 digits at the bottom...It was a gift for my bf for father's day

a Dragon on my left shoulder blade, represents power and strength

a Phoenix on my right shoulder blade, represents beauty

3 stars on my lower right abs...it was my first and I love stars

A tattoo of an Eagle with the Mexican and American Flag and the word Daddy, I promised my Dad after he died I would do it, it's located on my lower back...It represents his vision of what freedom is crossing over from Mexico..RIP Daddy

The Hardy Boyz Logo...wrestling is my passion and I love Jeff Hardy that tat is located on my left hip

A tattoo of my Boyfriend's name inside my bottom lip...Been with him for 4 years and we are getting married




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment