Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What do you think about tattoos on girls?

tattoos for girls meaning on Hot Tattoos for Girls
tattoos for girls meaning image
Q. my whole family seems to think its ugly but I think if it has meaning it's beautiful, I'm getting a tree on my back along with other things, what do you think about tattoos on girls?


Answer
I like them on any gender.
I'm a female and I have some myself.

What do you think of tattoos on girls?




Olivia


I personally don't like tattoos on girls. But I do love it on men. I think I'm a little traumatized by it, because when I want to Italy I met this guys telling me that tattoos make women look cheap. What do you think?


Answer
i don't like when they're covered in it, unless they're a tattoo artist, since it's pretty much their passion.

if the tattoo means something to that person i think it's fine. i don't like tattoos that are thought up at the last minute or tattoos that are drawn just because their friends have it, or it makes them look tough and whatnot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment