Tuesday, February 4, 2014

How can I make my star tattoos into something more manly?




Zzz


I recently turned 18 and I got 3 tattoos, I got a sleeve I'm working on still and a tattoo on my upper back and 3 stars on my neck on the side of my ear. All my friends are telling me how gay my star tattoos are and saying only girls get star tattoos. Is it really a gay tattoo? And if so, how can I make them look more manly?
It is only an outline and nothing more, no color or anything.



Answer
Stars are gay tattoos? They know what? They are nuts. How come stars are innocent. Star is star, not a gay thing, it is universal, unisex thing. If you wanna have hot tattoos, consider pentacle ( star with magic symbols) I like something magical.

Where is a good place for a girl to get a nautical star tattoo?




Sara


Ive been wanting a tattoo for somewhile now and I really want to get a nautical star but im not sure where i should get one.
I was thinking maybe behind my ear, the back of my neck, or maybe my wrist. Anyone have a good idea?



Answer
dumbest answer I've read in a while:
"wrist... i think that is the cutest place for a girl... and its kind of unique"

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=ApMCgdwYefWJk2fGcHHm7soazKIX;_ylv=3?p=star+tattoo+wrist
....one search got me over 500 people who were asking about star tattoos on their wrist


.......star tattoos are insanely overdone
so in my opinion, there is no good place for a girl to get a nautical star tattoo

especially since you have to ask strangers on the internet



I'm sure that's not what you were looking for, but this question asks for an opinion.....and that's what I gave


good luck with everything




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment