Friday, February 7, 2014

Italian Tattoo ideas?




Amber S


Im really considering getting a tattoo in Italian on my wrist. I just dont know who italian phrase to use, or what would fit my on tiny wrist without being huge and obnoxious. So if anyone could give me cute italian words that would fit on my wrist it would be a great help!


Answer
Hey there. I don't get the whole point about getting a tattoo in Italian, actually (But that's probably because I AM italian xD) but I'm willing to help.
Ummm, I don't nknow what you're looking for exactly.

Some words and phrases I guess people might want to use are
Cuore- Heart
Amore- Love
Ti Amo- I love you
Amami- love me
Amatemi- love me (plural)
Bellissima- Beautiful (girl)
Bellissimo (boy)

And some I ripped off websites:
Esse nufesso qui dice male di macaruni -- Who speaks badly of Macaroni is a fool.

Quest' la vita e qui il gioire, un' ora di abbrezzo e poi moire -- This is life and this is joy: an hour of embracing and then to die.

L'amore domina senza regole -- Love rules without rules.

Chi più sa, meno crede -- The more one knows, the less one believes.

Finchè c'è vita c'è speranza -- Where there's life, there's hope.

L'amore e cieco -- Love is blind.

L'amore domina senza regole -- Love rules without rules.

Meglio un giorno da leone che cento da pecora -- Better one day as a lion than a hundred as a sheep.

Smuovere mare e monti -- To move heaven and earth.

Tale il padre, tale il figlio -- Like father, like son.

Tutto è permesso in guerra ed in amore -- All is fair in war and love.

Val più la pratica della grammatica -- Experience is more important than theory.

Vivi e lascia vivere -- Live and let live.


I hope I helped ^^

RIP tattoos ideas including initials. Help!?




Lauren


Recently, my family member has died and all my cousins decided to get a tattoo in memory of him. They are somehow going to put some of his ashes in the actual ink for the tattoo. I am a girl and i''m 15 years old but i know this is something I want to do and my parents have agreed to sign for the tattoo. I don't want to miss out on this but i don't know what kind of tattoo but i definently want his initials for the tattoo, but something small. I was thinking about getting it on my foot but i really need help with this. Any short quotes would be nice. I found this one "always on my mind, forever in my heart" but it's a little long to put on my foot. I was also thinking of getting his initials followed by "forever young" because when he died he was in his 20's so please help me with ideas or short phrases. thank you!
Oh, and btw don't tell me "your only 15 don't do it" because your only wasting you time if you end up tell me that. To everyone else- thank you!
Pictures would also be very helpful.



Answer
This would be a perfect time to consider getting a tattoo of a pregnant aardvark. They are so cute. And whenever you see it you can remember how great your family member was.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment