Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tattoo designs?

Q. i want a tattoo, its my first so iwant a small-ish one.
i wanted something to do with music, but i dont want a music note or anything
i was thinking a sparrow on my forearm, or a diamond or star?
im a girl so something girly, but not too girly like a loveheart


Answer
hey
i totally agree with the wanting the good size one
well i can only share my ideas with you really and tell you what ive got it may inspire you =)
first of all 4 hearts running down my rib cage getting smaller just balck outline 3 stars on the side of my neck and my name with a heart on the baxk of my ankle
im getting a new tst on my wrist soon which is a jewel seeing as my name means jewel in italian and it says gioiello underneath it which is the italian word for jewel and i have italian origin
heres a picture of it since you said diamond
http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n78/jemma2k6_2006/?action=view&current=tattoo.jpg
im not sure how its going to look tattooed with the colour but going to see an artist soon to find out
good luck hope you choose something you love

Text on an ankle tattoo?




signs_of_p


I want to get a medium sized feather pen on my ankle/lowe calf area (the location is not going to change). However, I wanted to include some text in the design.

Minimally, I am going to have "Jeremiah 29:11-14"in the design (I have wanted that in a tattoo for 4 years). However, I also wanted to include the word "Regardless." Would having both pieces of text be too much?

What would look better? A basic feather pen with a little text or a peacock featger pen with some flowers and the same text?



Answer
I'm going to be 100% honest with you.

If you are a smoking hot girl with a great body then I would go for whatever you want, it wont matter and will look good.

If you are not a 9 or 10 on the hotness scale DO NOT GET AN ANKLE OR CALF TATTOO!

Ankle or calf tattoos on average women end up looking really trashy and do not look good. I would go for the inner arm or your back...

Just being honest.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment