Wednesday, February 5, 2014

tattoo help!!?!?!? 10 points!?







Im getting a tattoo. Please tell me which choice is better.

1. on my stomache. below my belly button with the sentence "only god can judge me" with a cross on the button with this font.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/fonts/angelacelesterice/FONTS.jpg?o=61
(second to last font)

or
2.on my foot a girl with her arm out then on my other foot a ballon flying away. meaning to let go or move on.(like picture below)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/girl%20and%20ballon/shrimpy69/balloongirl.jpg?o=8

3. or a flower design on my side like the one below.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/tattoo/wonder_lick/Tattoos/sidetatt2.jpg?o=18&sortby=sevendaysview

I dont care if you hate tattoos. dont be a dreamcrusher! i love tatttooooos so deal with it.
but thank you for helping

also:
i deffiantly wouldnt get the same excat one! haha. but thank you. the little girl one means alot since when i was little alot of stuff happento me so im thinking its time to let go yanno


i want to be a tattoo and piercing artist... im pretty sure it wont hurt my chances haha. i already have two tattoos. i dont feel needles at all. i got a tattoo were people said it would hurt alot and i didnt feel it. so im lucky haha



Answer
aww the girl with balloon its really cute, how about if you also add 'let go" at the bottom of the tatt?

What piercings and tattoo spots do you like?




SuzieBelle


Just curious, and if you want (optional) include your age and gender so I can see what different sexes and ages like different things.
Thankyou : )
Oh, and me. im 14/f and I like belly button piercings on girls if theyre thin and not too old. I also like one set of earrings on girls over 11. (Any younger and eeew).
As for guys, I hate piercings. On guys, I like a small tattoo on the wrist, but thats it. I like wrist tattoos and dont mind tramp stamps on girls : )



Answer
I am also 14/f and love piercings.
Don't get me wrong though, I hate too many piercings.
On a girl my age to the age of seventeen, I think belly-button piercings are attractive, if you are of course thin. I also like the lobe pierced three times (just studs), and cartilage done twice.
A small Diamond is always nice and the 'monro' piercing, If you are at least sixteen or older.
Tattoo's on girls, I like some sort of design across the lower back, stars or a music note on the foot, a rose or a cute hello-kitty face on the right side of the upper back.In my opinion, I think girls should not have tattoos if they are under eighteen.
On a boy, I like the eyebrow piercing, but it depends if it suits or not. I also like a Diamond piercing on one of the ears.
I hate tattoos on boys if they are any younger than eighteen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment