Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tattoo placement question?




Kaitlyn


http://www.yusrablog.com/tattoos/more-stunning-infinity-tattoo-designs-for-girls/attachment/infinito/

Left hip area is where I would want it, red or hot pink flowers probably.
I am not very tall, (5'0,)
Not sure how the tattoo would look on my hip. Should I make it smaller, and where on the hip would it look good, higher or lower, what's the beat place for it, when I have a baby. Any info would be great



Answer
If you get a tattoo on your hip (being a girl) when you get pregnant or if you get bigger in the future it may stretch it or you may get stretch marks threw the tattoo. That happened to my sister. My advise get it smaller and higher up or put on a place that wont stretch or get bigger like your upper back or feet or neck or hands etc.
Hope this helped some!

Tattoo design...placing?

Q. I want to get a tattoo of a willow tree (not overly big) with "under the willow tree" in cursive underneath it but i dont know where to place it. I would have liked to put it on the back of my neck but there is already a tattoo there, and i have one on my foot. I dont want a huge one so on my back wont work...where would it look nice on a female??


Answer
dont get it on your arm, the only arm tattoos on girls that look good are actual full sleeves in my opinion, why not get it on your ribs or a hip or an ankle (inside or out). depends on how big you want it as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment