Thursday, February 6, 2014

What happened to that 56 star tattoos girl?




soundofwhi


the one who got them all over her face and said she fell asleep haha?
so she still has them? lol
i was wondering if she had them removed or something hahaha.
sucker
it was obvious she was lying, like as if you fall asleep when you are being tattooed on the face heh



Answer
well she now has 56 tattoos on her face and she has to deal with living with them everyday..... the end

Dragon tattoo for girl?




DubaiCanad


I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of a dragon wraped around a cross on my tight ...
It has a special meaning to me..but some people are telling me, its not feminine enough...So i dont know now.I'M a very feminine and classic women, vice-president of an important business... Maybe its not good for me...but i still have it in my mind.
What do you think?
Does anybody has any suggestion?

Thanks a lot for your time.
The dragon and cross on my thigh would have a strong spiritual meaning to me... Spirituality, Strength, Loyalty and Honor. Values which ruled my life, and made me become what i am today ...



Answer
Hmm.. Its really a personal preference if you want a tattoo then go for it, If you're unsure however I would ponder on it a little more, Maybe try a Lotus Flower or a Hibiscus Or possibly a flower and tribal design with some stars? Check out deviantart.com and google images for tattoo designs, Or you could always find an artist, Always ask for a portfolio before settling with one, A good artist always keeps a portfolio of their work and you want to know what they're capable of, Ask about a custom tattoo, Ask them about drawing up something for you they might require a deposit just to ensure you wont waste their time, However it would be a better way to go about it, That way the artist can have fun with it and incorporate their own style to make it look good, Because I can Promise you anything you pick off of the wall in a tattoo parlor the artist has already done it before, Just a few tips to getting a great tattoo, Have fun and Best of luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment