Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What do u think when u c a girl with a tattoo on her shoulder?




Elle


just one tattoo?-do you think its tacky or not classy like?


Answer
I like 'em. I agree with Leslie- it's in the way she presents herself. If she looks trashy, then, in all honesty, almost anything she does will be trashy.
And I love it- people who DON'T have tattoos are the ones saying people will regret them. They speak without experience. Yeah, it's true, some people do regret them, but it's normally people who went and got one when they were drunk or underage and got one for the sake of being able to say they had one.
Most people who do have tattoos, have thought long and hard about it, the location, the meaning, and if they really want to remember that meaning. Most tattoos tend to not be a spur of the moment thing.
I think it also depends on the tattoo- I've seen alot of scene girls with tattoos of cupcakes or robots smply because it's what's trendy now. Talk about stupid. But, again, it's not my place to tell someone not to get a tat of a trend and to put more though into what they have, and, who knows, maybe they got a cupcake or a robot because someone they loved and passed away had a passion for those things. My assumptions and instant classification of 'stupid' or 'tacky' demeans any possible meaning behind those tattoos. It is a purely ignorant assumption on my part, and you know what they say about people who assume; it makes an "ass out of 'u' and 'me'."

What do you think of tattooed girls?







I've been around tattoos my entire life. My dad, uncle, grandfather, & two of my brothers are all heavily tattooed. I've wanted tattoos ever since I was little & my father is supportive as long as I don't get any that are easily visible & could get in the way of getting a job. I've been planning a sleeve from the top of my shoulder to around my elbow. It's a sketch I've been drawing & editing for the last 7 years & it's going to be my 18th birthday present before I head off to college. However, I don't want people to get the wrong idea if they somehow see it.

What do you think when you see a girl that is tattooed? Obviously not a small one, something big like the sleeve I'm planning to get. It's okay to be rude, I just want your honest opinion & your reasoning, if you have any.



Answer
I personally think tattoos on girls are hot, as long as it's strategically placed. Too much tattoo or certian designs make them look manly or dirty. Personally, that sleeve tattoo u're planning doesn't seem a good idea, especially for a girl. What if you need to go to a formal party in the future? U can't wear sleeveless gowns or dresses without looking manly. Usually, the ones that look great on girls are on the the back of the neck, hand, armband or back of the shoulders and the ones that are not overly-colored and do not exceed 3 inches.

Well, it's actually just a matter of preference and your own style. It's still best to get one that suits your personality, because tattoos shouldn't just be accessories but self-expression. The stuff I mentioned above are just tips to consider. Also consider the fact that some employers don't accept inked emploees, like in some hotels, restaurants, planes and ships. So if your dream career is related to those, I suggest you think about it really well.

At the end of the day, it's still up to you. Good luck. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment