Sunday, April 20, 2014

Are small, meaningful tattoos un-ladylike or unattractive on girls?

Q. I am thinking of getting a tattoo, but nothing large, colorful, or otherwise conspicuous. I was thinking of something like "love never fails" down the side of my finger, in black, with a trinity on either end. I like to try to be feminine and ladylike, but I have heard several guys say that tattoos on girls are the opposite of that and/or unattractive. What do you think?


Answer
Tattoos are very attractive on girls. The really important thing is that YOU like it. A tattoo should really be for You. It should mean something to You. A tattoo is supposed to be a mark that you want to have on you for life. good luck & god bless.

Best place for a small tattoo?







I'm wanting to get a small Yoshi tattoo, i just can't decide where.
I have a phoenix on my right shoulder blade, so i kind of want it on my left side somewhere to even it out.
It will be no bigger then my palm.
where would be the cutest, most attractive place. yet easy to cover up



Answer
Foot.. or inside of your wrist, if your a girl you can wear bracelets etc...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment