Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Is my tattoo "GHETTO" lol?

Q. I just want honest opinions...I don't care how harsh they are I am just curious to know what other people think. My friend
( a guy) told me that my personality was too "uppity" for this tattoo and its ghetto because its big and its on my leg...That makes no sense to me but anyways I love it...
I always get compliments on it.. but then I've had some people say "wow, you got that big ol tattoos on your leg" its not even THAT BIG!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/missk21/0_20080523_006.jpg
Lol. qauntums when Im 55 I wills till have a nice body and face to match...so im not worried
Lol@ the sewing machine comment..Its actually just the singer sewing machine stand with a glass top ..its being used as a plant table I LOVE IT. such a creative idea my grandfather thought f


Answer
i dont think its ghetto at all. im considered "uppity" too, but guess what! i have a tattoo on my right calf of a pin-up girl that looks alot like myself!! its the entire length of my calf. i LOVE it! i have 10 other tattoos and am engaged to a tattoo artist :) hunny, if you like it, then f*ck what other people say!! you just wait, in a few years, maybe less, the people that said your tattoo was ghetto, will have one in the exact same spot!! :)
i like you tat btw :) its pretty

hip hop/ gansta/ ghetto sexy girl tattoo?

Q. Hi, i want some ideas for a tattoo, im a girl and i want something sexy but relative to hip hop!! I need help thanks!


Answer
Idk if this is relative to hip-hop but what about shooting stars? or stars? :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment