Friday, April 25, 2014

Girly tattoo ideas for wrists?

Q. Im a girl and i really want a tattoo of writing on my wrist. I dont know what to put there! Any ideas? Preferally really girly(:


Answer
Something like a heart?
http://tattoodesignspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/MY_heart_tattoo_by_truly_devoted.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/231/0/5/Heart_tattoo_design_by_WillemXSM.jpg


My friend has a heart tattoo on her wrist of a heart like the mom one ?
Only with her name in the place of MOM

Wrist tattoo ideas please:)?

Q. I have ugly scars on my wrists..long story short :I'm 17 and I use to cut ,since I was 12.
I'm getting a black cross on one side...what should I get on the other side?(:


Answer
Sweetheart, I know this is the last thing you want to hear, but it needs to be said. I was there, too; girls were so cruel to me and there never was a guy to even look at me. My parents were abusive and I made them mad at me so they'd leave my brother alone. I felt worthless. I cut and tried to kill myself repeatedly, almost succeeding the last time.

But just know, the second you leave high school life gets instantly better. That drama dissipates and you're free to leave home if that's where the problem exists. I'm married, pregnant, have an amazing job, and happier than I've ever been in my life.

At seventeen you're life is only just beginning. Tattoos on your wrists can end it awfully quickly. No one in the professional world will hire a person with visible tattoos such as the wrists. To cover the scars, invest in Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula. It worked wonders for me.

And get the cross somewhere else; I got a phoenix on the side of my ribs, right next to my heart. Consider placing the cross there.

Blessings and Love to you and yours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment